The Ski tour will be held on December-February.
It is possible to join the tour on any date you want.
Our Ski Camp includes:
- 7 days of fan riding on marble latitudes with guides,
- possibility to ride with Cat Skiing
- a friendly exchange of experience with colleagues and one-minded people
- maximum comfort on the territory of one of the coolest spots in the Ukrainian Carpathians
We live in a comfortable house at a height of 1400 m (Marmaros Rescue Hut) with three meals, unlimited sauna, hot water and shower, beds with orthopedic mattresses and linen, and all other amenities.
- skitur and skiing;
- walks in snowshoeing;
- hike to the mountain Pip Ivan (1940 m), hike to the mountain of Berlibashka;
- parties and fun bar;
- viewing thematic films;
- Dynafit Fun Contest.
The Rakhiv-Dilove-Rakhiv car rental service will be available for use on any day of the camp.
From Dilove village starts a hike to the house – 14 km of distance.
The heavy equipment on the first day (!) Is delivered by a jeep and snowmobile.
The cost of participating in the camp on the “all-inclusive Rakhiv-Strungi-Rakhiv” program:
1 day – 1700 UAH per person.
The price includes:
- Services of two/three guides (depending on the size of the group);
- Accommodation in a comfortable house with all conveniences;
- Three-time balanced meals;
- Transfer of Rakhiv-Dilove-Rakhiv;
- Holding equipment on the first day of the camp;
- Registration of permits in the border guard service;
- 2 hours of operation of the generator per day (availability of electricity, the ability to charge batteries and devices)
The price does not include:
- Use of ratrack and snowmobile (paid hourly, operated depending on the group’s wishes and weather conditions);
- Equipment rental.