Departure from Lviv to Stara Huta. Approximate time – 14.00. Check in to the cottage. Dinner (traditional Ukrainian cuisine).
Hiking via pasture Pohar, Mala Borevka Mountain, Ihrovets Mountain (1804 m.), Vysoka Mountain (1803 m.), meadow Serednya and back to Stara Huta.
This day we will hike to Ihrovets Mountain – one of the highest mountains in Gorgany. We will walk along the river by the dirt road to the place, where the two rivers flow together. Then we will start the ascent to the pasture Pohar. We will watch amazing views on Ihrovets Mountain and Vysoka Mountain from this pasture. We will see the traces of First World War. They can be seen almost on all the highest ridges in Gorgany. After reaching the Vysoka Mountain, we will smoothly slope to the village.
Distance to walk: 35 km. Overfall of the height: 1140 m.
Short characteristic of the day route: good dirt road along the river; after the river goes from the left side, the ascent to the valley Pohar begins (the view on the whole ridge up to the valley Serednya); marked pass from the valley Pohar to Vysoka Mountain; sloping to Serednya valley by the dirt road; the dirt road along a river back to Stara Huta
Approximate time of the walk: 11 hours
Departure to Lviv. Approximate time of arrival – 14.00.
It is possible to depart to Lviv in the late evening of the Day 2.
- transportation from Lviv to the Carpathians and back by mini-bus;
- accommodation in a hotel in Stara Huta for two nights;
- half board in a hotel and lunch during the trek;
- guide service;
* You can add to this tour the two-day stay in Lviv with the various guided tours, which will give you an opportunity to find out more about the old central part of the city, Opera Theatre, Brewery Museum, etc.
125 EURO per person for group of three and more persons;
160 EURO per person for group of two persons;
290 EURO for solo tourists;
The price includes:
- accommodation and full board in Stara Huta village;
- instructor service in the Carpathians;
- transportation services.
Price doesn’t include:
- lunches and dinners in Lviv;
- entrance tickets to museums, parks.
* The indicated tour prices can change depending on the accommodation in Lviv you will choose.
To reserve the tour please send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying:
- your name and surname, country;
- how many people you are;
- contact phone number and e-mail;
- the name of the tour;
- starting date,
After the confirmation, we’ll ask you to pay a deposit – 50 Euro per person. The rest you can pay upon your arrival.